Beloil Polska Sp. z o.o. entered a market in February 2011.
The objects of Beloil Polska Sp. z o.o.
- wholesale marketing of oil products and liquefied petroleum gas at the Polish market
- close cooperation with major corporations and Polish biggest independent operating companies engaged in petroleum products and LPG sale.
- transit of goods through the territory of Poland to other countries of European Community.
Beloil Polska Sp. z o.o. is a joint liaison between Polish oil consumers and Belarusian oil refineries.
Beloil Polska Sp. z o.o. is the supplier of the highest quality oil products. The principal oil products sold by Beloil Polska Sp. z o.o.:
- motor diesel fuel EN 590 produced by JSC «Mozyr Oil Refinery» and OJSC «Naftan» with sulphur content no more than 10 ррm,
- liquefied petroleum gas produced by JSC «Mozyr Oil Refinery» and RUE «Production Association «Belorusneft – Belorussian gas processing plant».
The main selling destinations for motor diesel fuel – Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Hungary.
Beloil Polska Sp. z o.o. makes direct delivery of goods to owners of small filling station chains by automobile transport (small wholesale), as well as by means of railway transportation (wholesale) to main consumers of petroleum products in Poland and in other EU countries, also to the nearest oil delivery terminals PERN S.A. , located in the eastern and central part of Poland (Narewka, Emelianow, Malashewichi, Kolushki and Wola Rzedzinska), for further wholesale distribution to Polish business partners.
Beloil Polska Sp. z o.o. has obtained a license for fuel oil trade within the territory of Poland, issued by Polish Energy Regulatory Office on the 7th of August, 2015 (nr OPC /10902B/20619/W/DRG/2015/MSa), also a license for trading with fuel oil products OPZ/50C/20619/W/DRG/2016/MSa.